The school administration provides professional guidance to students in their course selection, and in achieving their goals to work anywhere.
Student Record Retention:
GB College will maintain student records in a locked fireproof file cabinet on the school’s premises for each student, whether or not the student completes the educational service, for a period ending five years after the date of the student’s graduation, withdrawal, or termination. The student records shall be retrievable by student name and shall contain all of the following applicable information:
- Copies of all documents signed by the student, including contracts, instruments of indebtedness;
- The copy of the language proficiency test given to the student before admission. The test used will be Combined English Language Skills Assessment (CELSA);
- Records of the dates of enrollment and, if applicable, withdrawal, leaves of absence, and graduation;
- A document specifying the amount of a refund if applicable, including the amount refunded for tuition, the method of calculating the refund, the date the refund was made, the check number of the refund, and the name and address of the person or entity to which the refund was sent;
- Copies of any official advisory notices or warnings regarding the student’s progress;
- Complaints received from the student, including any correspondence, notes, memoranda, or telephone logs relating to a complaint.
Golden Bridge College will maintain an exemplar of all notices and disclosures provided to students and a record of the time period within which each notice and disclosure was provided. The institution shall maintain records of student attendance on a roster and as part of each student’s Educational Record.
Except as required by law, Golden Bridge College will maintain all student records in locked, fireproof file cabinets as required by the California Education Code for at least five years at the institution’s primary administrative location at 11100 Valley Blvd. # 203 El Monte, CA 91731.
If Golden Bridge College closes, the institution and its owner is responsible to arrange at their expense for the storage and safekeeping in California of all records required to be maintained. The repository of the records shall make these records immediately available for inspection and copying, without charge
except as allowed under state regulations, during normal business hours by any entity authorized by the Act to inspect and copy records.
Libraries and other Learning Resources
Golden Bridge College has an on-site library collection of educational books regarding all areas of holistic health, anatomy & physiology, energy work, nutrition, and massage. The school’s library holds books and CDs of Anatomy, Physiology, and Kinesiology, such as ADAM Study Atlas of Anatomy, Atlas of Human Anatomy, Trail Guide to the Body and Massage Technical training CDs, Medical Dictionary and Anatomy flash cards, and study questions for National Examination. The reference books can be used in the school or checked out for 2 weeks each time. The students are encouraged to use Arcadia Public Library which contains abundant of general books and publications for health and medicine. Acadia Public Library is about 3 mails away from our school. The membership is free, some staff is bilingual and the library has an excellent collection of both reference books and circulation materials dealing with all areas of human body. The library is open 10 Am to 8 Pm, Monday through Thursday. It is open from 10 Am to 6 Pm on Friday and Saturday. There are four county libraries within three miles away from the school. Public transportation is available to all the libraries. The reference books and CDs in Arcadia Library and school’s library are sufficient to support the instructional needs.
Placement Assistance service
The school provides assistance for placing the students in jobs by providing an updated list of positions offered by the potential employers. The administration actively advertises availability of skilled workers in newspapers and professional magazines. Furthermore, the school representatives will contact businesses regarding to the availability of employees in person, via mail and by phone. The school does not guarantee employment.
Upon completion of our program and graduation, the student will be given one free transcript. Future transcript can be applied for at $20 a copy. Our
college must receive a written consent from the student to release the copies of transcripts to any third parties.
Golden Bridge College does not provide housing for its students.
- The school does not have dormitory.
- The college is located in a residential community of over 100,000 populations. There are many apartments and houses near the school for rent. The student can find a sharing apartment under $500 per month.
- The school does not assist a student to find housing.
Golden Bridge College
10423 Valley Blvd #B2 Office: 626-542-3123 firstname.lastname@example.org
El Monte, CA 91731 Fax: 626-608-2058